10 Tidbits with Josefine Thorén
MotoGp , the ZZ Top crew and the smell of petrol
Photo: Thomas Norrgård
- If you had to cook something to impress your idol, what would you do?
My favourite dish is my mother's lasagna and I would love to make it for my idol Valentino Rossi who needs a proper meal being the best MotoGP rider of all time!
- Dinner with friends – at home or in a restaurant?
Restaurant! Love the atmosphere and new impressions.
- What is your favourite flavour?
I want to say bacon but since I’ve been a vegetarian for 15 years I can’t… I love strawberries and I think the flavour of pineapple weed is insanely interesting!
- What one food and/or one drink would you have every day for the rest of your life if you had to choose?
Champagne and ice cream!
- If you could invite three people to your place for dinner/drinks, living or dead, who would you invite?
Well since I’ve already served Valentino Rossi once he would not be invited this time! I would instead invite bar legend Ada Coleman, the whole ZZ Top crew and my Pennegroni partner in crime Justin Robert Anderson who makes every party the best party.
- What are the two scents you like most?
How nature smells during summer rain! And a bit embarrassing to admit, but since I hang out a lot in the garage working on my motorbikes, I love the smell of petrol.
- What is the most absurd thing you’ve been tricked into doing or believing in your field of work?
Somehow I ended up being on the tricking side pretty fast so I’ve never gotten tricked into anything fun unfortunately.
- What are those things you’re too old to do but you still enjoy?
I will never be too old to enjoy swings or bringing a teddy bear whenever I travel.
- What is the first thing you do after getting home after a day at work?
Since I finish work around 3am I actually go straight to bed! Sometimes I’ll have a sandwich but that’s about it.
- What has been your greatest culinary mistake?
It will probably be when I pushed one of my fermentations a bit far and it ended up exploding in my fridge and breaking all the shelves and the roof of the fridge. And everything that was in my fridge flew out through the fridge door and broke as well.